My Best Holiday in Valparaiso, Chile

Hi everyone!! :)

My best holiday was in November 2020, during the pandemic. I remember I wanted to get out and breathe some fresh air. So I packed my backpack and travelled to Valparaiso with my girlfriend.



It was a three days of holidays. We visited the most famous hills (Cerro Carcel, Cerro Alegre, Cerro Concepción and Cerro Bellavista), walked along the waterfront and visited the beaches close to where we stayed. Also, that weekend, we ate salmon at a restaurant near the beach, really delicious and fresh.

We made a reservation in the Hill, its name is "Casa Verde Limón" Hostel, their rooms were very beautiful, I recommend it. It has very nice decorations, with Cable TV and excellent room service.


Back on topic, I consider it to have been the best holiday so far, because it was improvised, we de-stressed and we met a beautiful city.

Even though it was only a few days, I would return to Valparaiso a thousand times, there are still things to know.


Comentarios

  1. Omg, Valparaiso is a very beautiful place that I love, I'm glad you were able to visit it with someone as special as your girlfriend! :3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme.

My favorite soccer team.

Traveling outside Chile.