Traveling outside Chile.

Hello everyone! :D

If I had the opportunity to travel to another country, I would like to travel to Brazil. I consider that it has beautiful postcards and beautiful places to visit. I would like to see its beaches, architecture, and its colorful favelas.
I really know very little about Brazil. I only know that "Cristo de Redentor" is in Rio de Janeiro, that it is president is called Jair Bolsonario and that he is not afraid of COVID-19. Also, at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Jose Paulo Netto, PhD in Social Service, teaches. I like your contributions to Social Work.



If I had the opportunity to go to Brazil (although people say Brazil is dangerous), I would like to walk the streets of Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. I would also like to go on exchange and work there to earn money and travel around the country to get to know other realities, different from Chile.

Comentarios

  1. Brazil is gorgeoussss! The people, the culture, the beaches, the landscape is a real dream:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. what a beautiful place Brazil is!! but it's such a pity that the country is in bad hands right now...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. if you go to Brazil, i hope see the pictures you take.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Its a very beautiful country, i really like to go to.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I traveled to Brazil when I was little, its such a beautiful country!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme.

My favorite soccer team.