My favorite soccer team.

Hello everyone!!

Ever since I was a child I was attracted to soccer, but I didn't understand anything. I only knew that the team I followed was the most popular in the country.

The years passed and I learned more about the team. I learned about the championships won, about its history and about its people.

Apart from their trophies, I was struck by their history and the relationship they have with social injustices and the working people, because when they win, the country is happier, the bread is crunchier and the coffee sweeter.

They also represent the values of the Mapuche people, who are "brave, strong and great". The idea of the club is to keep their culture and values alive through soccer.



The more I learn, the more I like my soccer team. I have become a loyal fan and proudly wear the jersey everywhere I go.

I don't miss any matches, every weekend I watch the matches with my grandfather on TV. My favorite soccer team has strengthened relationships with my grandfather, my brother and my girlfriend.

Ever since I was a little boy, I have dreamed of going to see a match. They will soon allow matches with spectators again. I hope to go and sing and shout the goals, until my voice is gone.



Comentarios

  1. without a doubt it's a great team, my mom loves colo colo too!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. when I was little I really liked colocolo, but now I don´t like soccer it all:(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love colo-colo too! I live near the "Estadio Monumental" so I have always been close to the soccer team! :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the first time i went to the stadium, i went with some friends to "arica" and we had to run because two groups started fighting over a cloth canvas and one of them was chasing them with a belt to hit them. in spite of that, it was very cool and we won against unión europea hahah

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme.

Traveling outside Chile.