Back to the Future?


I have never been interested in time travel to the future, because I have seen "Back To The Future" and I have learned that it is not good to do so, because making the slightest change damages the entire timeline of existence.


I have no scientific or empirical support to justify this change in the timeline, but in the movie, “Dr. Emmett Brown" says it so seriously, that it is reason enough to believe him.


But, in the same way I would like to visit Chile in another 100 years to analyze what the new generation thinks about the current generation. Maybe they think we are the worst stage of the human race for not taking care of the planet. I would like to see if the science fiction movies are right when they say that the planet Earth will be desert, that there will be colonies of humans in space, on the moon or on Mars. Maybe there will be a world war over drinking water.



After that little trip and analysis, I would not stay because at the slightest change in the future, the whole timeline of human existence is damaged. I do not risk making my life worse because of one mistake of mine. Nor do I risk damaging my mental health by knowing the fate of humanity, or knowing the answers to inexplicable questions. If I come to know something that harms humanity or me, I would call the “Men in Black” to erase my memory.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme.

My favorite soccer team.

Traveling outside Chile.